Monday 4 April 2016

Reviews II

Pretty Little Liars
      My favorite book is ,,Pretty Little Liars’’. The novel was written by Sara Shepard. The book tells the story about five girls (Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Emily Fields, Spencer Hastings and Alison Dilaurentis). Their relationship dies when Alison disappears.
     Four years later, Alison’s body is found by the police, and the girls began to receive various messages from someone, who uses the alias ‘A’. This person knows their secrets and lies. The main characters do everything to find the mysterious person. They even risk their lives to save their families.
   My favorite character in the book is Spencer Hastings. She has long, brown hair. She is tiny and really beautiful. I admire her determination. She always strives to achieve her aim. She is stubborn, intelligent and sensitive. She is my authority!. I also like Hanna very much. She is awesome!. Hanna is a typical girl. She has long blond hair and big blue eyes. I love her energy!. She has an unusual sense of humour!.
   The book is not only about ‘’A’’. We also can read about murder, drug addiction, love, friends, and a mental illness. My favourite themes of the book are murder investigation, school life, and the mystery of the person ‘A’. I think this book is great for someone who loves crime stories.
By Wiktoria Bednarz


Heatwave

The best book I've ever read is Heatwave written by Richard Castle. This book is based on a crime TV series. It tells the story about a New York developer who is murdered on the street in Manhattan. Gangsters and dealers are involved in this investigation. The main characters - Jameson Rook - a novelist, and Nikki Heat - a policewoman - solve the case together. Jameson's confidence and inattention make her annoyed. It's a very humorous, engrossing and surprising book. I couldn't put it down. I can recommend it to everyone who likes crime or spy stories.
By Kamila Janczura






The Book Thief
My favourite book is ‘The Book Thief’ by Markus Zusak. It tells a story about a young girl, whose mother must give her and her little brother to a foster family. The action takes place in Germany during the Second World War. The main character, Liesel, after a few days of living with her new family meets a boy named Rudy, who is Liesel's best friend at once. What makes this book my favourite is that the narrator is Death, which the author shows by its human side. ‘The book thief’ doesn't belong to a relaxing kind of books, it's a difficult, touching story about the strength of friendship and it's definitely worth reading.
By Maria Madziała







The Fault in Our Stars
Even though I’m not a bookworm, I have my favorite book. This is ‘ The fault in our stars’ by John Green. This novel tells a story about 16-year-old girl who suffers from cancer. She is forced by her parents to attend a support group, where she meets Augustus Walters. These two young people immediately fall in love with each other. I got that book from my sister and when I started reading, I couldn’t stop. This gripping novel shows a fight with an illness and how beautiful life is. I can recommend this book to everyone who wants to laugh and cry at the same time.
By Weronika Wietrzyk








Where She Went
I think that the best book is ‘Where She Went’. This book is the most interesting I've ever read. I read it in 5 hours, because I couldn’t stop reading it. It's the second part of "If I stay". I think that young girls and women will want to read something like this.
By Karolina Rzepka










The Little Prince
My favorite book is ‘The Little Prince’. This book was written by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. It's about a boy named Little Prince. The Little Prince is a resident of the asteroid B-612.’The Little Prince’ is a book written in a fantastic way, but it is also a novel about human life.  I recommend this book to people of all ages. I love this book. It's a very ambiguous and incredibly charming novel about a small boy who embarks on a journey to find a friend.  Little Prince has gained my respect. 
By Monika Hadam






No comments:

Post a Comment