Wednesday 30 March 2016

Reviews I

Oscar and Mrs. Rose
I read a lot but one book especially drew my attention. ‘Oscar and Mrs. Rose’ is a novel written by a French writer Eric Emmanuel Schmidt. It tells the story of a seven-year-old boy who suffers from cancer. He spends the entire part of his life in hospital where he has friends in a similar situation. Although he knows that he will die, he doesn’t give up and tries to enjoy every single moment of his life. This book is very gripping and moving. It’s worth reading and it makes you think. It’s perfect for people of all ages. Oscar’s attitude to life can be a great example for us of how to live your life to the fullest. I’m sure that nobody will regret the time devoted to reading this book.
By Natalia Gazdecka


Kamienie na szaniec


My favourite book I’ve read is "Kamienie na szaniec", written by A. Kamiński. The characters of this book are 3 boys: Zośka, Rudy and Alek, who belongs to a scout team. When World War II starts, they have to defend their country. This is my favourite book because I like the plot.


By Marcin Stępień

No comments:

Post a Comment